Are you ready to make a shark wood craft? How about a wall hanging that looks weathered and aged?
You will need:
This is the saw I used: http://amzn.to/290tBGh
Extra blades: http://amzn.to/290tzxP
Weathered Gray stain: http://amzn.to/28YYUCT
Aqua stain: http://amzn.to/28YZaSa
Walnut stain: http://amzn.to/2900Zyz
Poly acrylic finish: http://amzn.to/29952V3
Shark template and fin images: http://www.gumroad.com/craftklatch
FYI: The stains are probably less expensive and you can find the size you want, if you go right to Home Depot and get them. I just linked to Amazon, so you could see the brands I used.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Size the images and cut them out.
2. Trace them onto the wood.
3. Cut them out.
4. Sand the edges.
5. Use the aqua stain on the fin and the medium shark. Wipe it off.
6. Go over the aqua stain with the weathered gray and wipe it off.
7. Repeat on the remain two sharks and the walnut stain and then the weathered gray.
8. Drill a hole in the bottom of the fin, then in the sharks as needed.
9. Take a wire and run it through the holes to attach them to each other.
10. Add a hook or wire on the back and you are done!!
That's it! Thanks for stopping by!
Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter! Stay safe!