Remember to stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my
You can click right HERE! For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
The big game is this weekend and here are some fun coasters to add to the festivities.
You will need:
- Coaster mold - see where I bought mine in the Products I Use link above
- Resin - I use Easy Cast - for more info go to www.eti-usa.com
- Football stickers
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Mix in green chunky glitter
3. Pour into mold.
4. Let cure for at least 12 hours.
5. Put stickers on resin.
6. Prepare more resin and pour over the stickers until fully covered.
7. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours.
8. Unmold your ultra cool coaster!!
What is your favorite Super Bowl snack and do you watch the game or just the commercials?
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!