It's a hair accessory.
You will need:
- A hair band, head band or hair bow, I bought mine at the dollar store - 2 for one dollar! Whoohoo!
- Glitter - I used a Martha Stewart fine glitter
- Flower jewels - mine are from Oriental Trading and you can get a big bag!
- Mod Podge
- Spray sealer in gloss - if you want
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take the Mod Podge, I think you could probably use white glue instead too, and put some in a cup and add some glitter. Mix it really well.
2. Paint it onto the hair bow. While it's still wet, sprinkle more glitter over it. Tip: I used a Solo cup to help support it, while working on it. You can see that in video above.
3. Once dry, you can put a spray sealer on it. I did, but I didn't think it looked as shiny, so I sprayed the sealer again and sprinkled even more glitter on it. Now it's really sparkly!!
Tip: When working with glitter, it is good to work over a piece of paper, or in a tray and then you can return any excess glitter back into the container and it won't go to waste!
4. When everything is dry, using a strong glue, I think I used Ultimate Glue, but most any glue should work, glue on your flowered jewels in any pattern you like!
5. Let it all dry and you have a rockin' new hair accessory.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!