To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It's time to plan for Father's Day! Here is an EASY project that give impressive results!
You will need:
- Inexpensive black frame - I bought mine at Dollar Tree
- Glue - I used The Ultimate
- Nails, washers, screws, nuts, whatever you want to use
Here is the glue I used:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Using a stir stick, spread the glue on the frame, one section at a time. You want it nice and thick so the nails and washers really stick well.
2. Add the nail, or anything you like. Obviously if small children are doing the project, use objects to embed that are more appropriate for their age.
3. Allow to dry. This might take a day or two, depending on the humidity in your area and the temperature.
That's it! Now stick a picture of Dad's favorite car, a fish, or whatever makes him happy........maybe a picture of YOU! The nails are squished into the glue and you shouldn't have any pointy ends!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!